- 5 School Road, Newtownbreda, Belfast, BT8 6BT
- Contact Person
- Mikhaila Woods
- Telephone Number
- 079 1935 5127
- Email Address
- Web Address
The HEROES Project is an inclusion programme for young people aged 14-24. The programme aims to:
• increase confidence and self-esteem
• provide opportunity to gain new skills and experiences
• To increase awareness and understanding of difference and diversity
• Increase engagement with young people from different communities, backgrounds and abilities
The HEROES Project is a Cross Community Youth Work Project for young people aged 14-24. It is a project for young people with and without learning disabilities. The project is supported by the European Union’s PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB).
The project is focusing on building positive relationships that will last longer than the project. HEROES focuses on Good Relations, Personal Development and Citizenship. Young people will take part in group work, individual mentoring, cultural trips, a weekend away and social activities. The project will be based on the young people’s interests and what they like to do.
HEROES runs in Belfast, Derry/Londonderry, Fermanagh and bordering counties.
Please contact us if you would like more information about this project.
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services
- Disability - Learning Disability, Autism, ADHD
- Youth Services
- Areas covered