- The Gallery, Maxwells Courtyard, 35 Main Street, Kircubbin, Co Down, BT22 2SR
- Contact Person
- Sharon McFerran
- Telephone Number
- 028 4273 9364
- Email Address
- Web Address
Childcare Provider (CCP) Information
- CCP Reference
- Number of Children registered
- Cost of Place
|Experience of Disability/Complex Needs
|School Pick Up/Drop Off
|Accepts Childcare Vouchers
|Flexible working hours
|Pre-School Funded Places
|Registered for Tax-Free Childcare
- No of Vacancies
- Contact the Sure Start for details of eligibility, expression of interest and application deadline.
- Vacancy Details
- The Sure Start Developmental Programme for 2-3 Year Olds is a government funded programme for children in their pre-preschool year.
To be eligible for the programme, the child must meet certain criteria put in place by the Sure Start, such as:
* Must be registered with the Sure Start
* Must reside within the Sure Start catchment area (each Sure Start covers specific ward areas)
* Must be in their pre pre-school year (should have reached their 2nd birthday on or before 1st July prior to commencement of the Programme in September).
The Sure Start may apply additional criteria where there are more applications for the Programme than there are places.
Sure Start is a Government initiative targeting 0-3 year olds and their families recognising the importance of supporting parents/carers and the value of quality experiences to very young children.
The purpose of Sure Start is to work with parents and children to promote the physical, intellectual, social and emotional development of pre-school children - particularly those who are disadvantaged - to ensure they can flourish at home and when they get to school. (DHSS&PS Guidance 2000)
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services