- Hospital Road, Belfast, BT8 8NA
- Contact Person
- Ronan McGinley
- Telephone Number
- 028 9025 3664
- Email Address
- Web Address
ADJUST (Adolescents leaving the Justice System) is a throughcare service of support for young offenders six weeks pre release and up to six months afterwards in the community.
ADJUST is a throughcare programme for young people leaving custody.
Through a series of one-to-one sessions ADJUST will address the personal, social, educational and employment needs of young people before and after release from prison.
It is designed to promote rehabilitation and reintegration into the community and reduce the prospect of re-offending.
The project benefits participants by
• Developing coping strategies
• Dealing with high-risk behaviours
• Managing negative peer and community influence
• Increasing social awareness
• Enhancing employability prospects
• Providing support for individuals moving to further training or employment opportunities.
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services
- Areas covered