- Innovation Factory Unit, Unit 2.19, 385 Springfield Road , Belfast , BT12 7DG
- Contact Person
- Lynsay Mulcahy
- Telephone Number
- 028 9032 4882
- Email Address
- Web Address
PEAT provides Autism Intervention and Training Northern Ireland wide in family homes, schools and other facilities. Services can be accessed by both parents and professionals with referrals accepted from either.
PEAT provides services for children and young people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), commonly referred to as Autism (including Aspergers) and related disorders (pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) and pathological demand avoidance (PDA). Services may also be extended to children and young people with ADHD and Downs Syndrome for behaviour support.
• Skill Assessments
• Intervention for children and young people with ASD
• Parent Training
• Social Skills Programmes
• Professional Training
• In-house Bespoke Training for schools and other agencies
• A confirmed diagnosis is NOT required for PEAT intervention.
• Services are NOT time limited.
• Services are delivered by professionally credentialed Behaviour Analysts.
PEAT is a non-funded not for profit organisation therefore subsidized fees are levied for services rendered. Contact us for more information.
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services
- Disability - Learning Disability, Autism, ADHD
- Areas covered