- 17 Queen Street, Derry, Co Londonderry, BT48 7EQ
- Contact Person
- Patricia McAdams
- Telephone Number
- 028 7136 0777
- Email Address
- Web Address
Childcare Provider (CCP) Information
- CCP Reference
- Number of Children registered
- 7 Creche Places per Session
- Cost of Place
|Experience of Disability/Complex Needs
|School Pick Up/Drop Off
|Accepts Childcare Vouchers
|Flexible working hours
|Pre-School Funded Places
|Registered for Tax-Free Childcare
- No of Vacancies
- Creche places are sessional
- Vacancy Details
- Creche places operate on a sessional basis - to check if there is creche availability for the programme you are interested in attending please contact the centre on the above contact details
Our creche supports a range of mother and baby programmes including breastfeeding support, baby massage, mindful parenting, behaviour management and getting to know your baby.
We cover the Western Trust area.
Staff childcare qualifications include NVQ level 3 Early Years Care and Education.
Derry Well Woman is a women's health organisation aiming to improve the health status of women by providing women with the choice of a comprehensive and accessible women-centred service in a relaxed non-clinical atmosphere run by women for women. Our programmes over the past 20 years have addressed a whole range of women's health issues.
1. Provide women with a women-centred health service which will improve health and well being of women, families and communities.
2. Support Victims/Survivors of the Troubles.
3. Support Community Health Projects.
Derry Well Woman also run Post Natal Education Groups for women with Post Natal Depression.
If you would like to speak to someone about Post Natal Depression, please ring Maria McConalogue on 07738785678 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services